ADVERTISEMENT

Thursday (1-14) Recruiting Notes - UPDATED 7:55 PM

Luke Matheson

Publisher - RedWolfReport.com
Staff
May 26, 2007
The dead period is now over, and A-State coaches are on the road recruiting starting today. I reached out to everyone on the commitment list last night and several of the guys responded letting me know when coaches are supposed to visit them. Here's who is expecting visits today.

Cameron Davis
D.J. Pearson

I'm sure there will be others along the way, I will just have to work to find out who all is being visited.

Here's where coaches are planning on being today. I don't have a full list of where everyone is going, so I will be trying to find that out also and will post when I get it.

Glen Elarbee is going to be in the Little Rock/Central Arkansas area.
Brian Early is going to be in the Oklahoma and NW Arkansas area.

Here's a tidbit I've been hanging onto. There is one spot left in this class and it will go to a linebacker. I don't know who at this time. I'm sure the staff has someone targeted, it's just a matter of finding out who it is.

10:20 AM UPDATE

It's looking like Allen Tucker is going to be recruiting in Alabama today.
Blake Anderson and Trooper Taylor appear to be in Arkansas as well.

As far as prospects getting visits, it looks like the staff is going to visit all of the commits first and make sure they are solid to A-State. They will probably be working on that big recruiting weekend as well, ensuring the guys can make it in for that.

7:55 PM UPDATE

Linebacker Kirk Lewis was visited by Dan Dodd earlier. I will have more on his visit soon, but he said that he will take an official visit next weekend, and that Blake Anderson will visit him next week.

I will have more to add later today, so keep checking back.

This post was edited on 1/15 5:55 PM by Luke Matheson

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News