ADVERTISEMENT

Tuesday (1-20) Recruiting Notes -- UPDATED 9:15 PM

Luke Matheson

Publisher - RedWolfReport.com
Staff
May 26, 2007
A-State coaches will once again be on the road today making visits to several committed prospects.

Earl Harrison will have in-home visits this evening. From what I am told, they are expecting Anderson, Bell, and Tucker.

Kirk Louis is expecting a visit from Dan Dodd today.

Darius Wright (not committed) is expecting a visit from Brian Early.

DJ Pearson are expecting Trooper Taylor today.

Now, in regards to yesterday's visits, Cameron Davis had a visit from Blake Anderson, Glen Elarbee, and Trooper Taylor last night. He told me that things went very well, and that they all had a great time.

Finally, and this MUST absolutely remain here. Please don't share this on social media, other boards, etc:

I spoke with Dre Greenlaw last night. He said his visit from Trooper Taylor went really well. I asked him if he is still solid to Arkansas, and he told me "I'm reevaluating some things."

I can't say one way or another if A-State can steal him back, but I can say that I will be keeping in touch with him over the next two weeks.

4:50 PM UPDATE

I just spoke with Darius Wright. He told me he has offers from A-State, App State, East Carolina, and Nebraska. Despite the Nebraska offer, he isn't interested in their program. He said he will official to A-State this weekend, and will be looking at the facilities, what type of atmosphere there is, and how he can be used within the program. He did say he enjoyed his visit to App State last weekend, but he is going to see what everyone has to offer before making a final decision. I'll have more in a story in just a bit.

9:15 PM UPDATE

I just spoke with Elontae Bateman and he said his visit went well. He said that the coaches weren't particularly happy with him taking a visit to Wake Forrest this past weekend, but he said he is solid to A-State. However, Wake could end up offering next week if they have some issues. I asked him if he planned on staying committed to A-State if the offer comes, and he said probably so, especially if he it overwhelmed with his official visit this weekend.

This post was edited on 1/20 9:16 PM by Luke Matheson

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News